Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

At first I was excited that you made a Rifftrax animated intro, but when I fathomed it was a Jonathan Coulton song I just lost my shit!

You Can (Not) Be Serious You Can (Not) Be Serious

this animation tries so hard to be Dragonsball P, you can practicly hear the frames straightening with the effort.

Star Wars Meets Lion King Star Wars Meets Lion King

This is really well drawn and animated but the joke itself doesn't work.
when you make a crossover parody you should between two draw humor from
the bridge between the two films, like comparing similar characters who act completly different/uncanney close to their conterpart.

Well, we all try hard and I grow by learning from past mistakes.
Good luck

The Man from the Sky The Man from the Sky

lovely animation, what the fuck ending.
not the type of movie for a what the fuck ending.

SME: Tom & Jerry SME: Tom & Jerry

I commend you for allowing me the ability of pausing this video while I write the review, because not seeing it is a blessing!

Try harder next time.

Falling... Falling...

Fantastic animation man, reminds me of some of my dreams.

"The Waiter Song" "The Waiter Song"

Wow man, what a fantastic witty song and animation.
I really love the feel of the video and the design (plus the fact that it weight next nothing,
I got my eye on you buddy :D

Also Too Scared To Poop Also Too Scared To Poop

Sure I'm okay with tentacle rape, psychoactive drugs, disturbing images, fucked up faces and profanities... but an images of an anus pooping?! That's where I draw the line!

redminus responds:

I honestly can't blame you, but EthanAlways is going to be really upset. He had to hold that pose for hous before I finally got it right!

MLP FiM With Girls MLP FiM With Girls

Wow, a "MLP as human" short was really called for and yet fairly abssent in the animation department, Power to you for filling this perticular niche!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Good Job and Good Luck!

Yeah, the real problem I had was with the low quality, but, I suppose You'd had trouble uploading it, and then I wouldn't be able to watch it.

The resolution itself felt a bit generic.
But it is the first episode so I'm sure it's only going to be a lot more imaginative in the future.